Droid 4 photos leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir728

Reaction score
Ill be totally content with my droid 3 for the next year or so, but its amazing how fast motorola is pumping out new phones. Although I hear the d4 isnt gonna have a removable battery, its 4g lte obviously, but if you've seen the pictures then you might have seen that the keyboard looks like somewhat of a downgrade from the droid 3 keyboard. What's your thoughts?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

spunker88

Reaction score
The lack of symbols looks like the biggest downgrade on the keyboard. While its nice to see the number row symbols the same as a pc keyboard there are many more symbols that are gone. I imagine they will be placed on a soft keyboard that is launched with the SYM key. Also I've liked having the dedicated @ key. Typing emails, logging in to sites, there are so many times we use the @ key during the day.

4G is not a feature I want yet since we probably won't get 4G service around here for a while. My Droid 3 contract will be up before then.
I'm also hearing non-removable battery which would direct me to another phone.

Droid3Guy

Reaction score
I just got my droid 3 a few weeks ago so chances are, by the time I can upgrade, they'll be on the droid 6 by then. :biggrin: I wonder if 4G is even worth having on a Verizon phone with these tiered data plans. Don't they eat up more data? I would think if you use the 4G to its full capabilities, you'd be at the 2GB limit in well less than a month. As far as the keyboard is concerned, it looks like the buttons aren't as raised as the droid 3. I certainly wouldn't prefer that if they are more flat. I'll be happy with my droid 3 for the next almost 2 years, especially when I have the guts to root it. ;)

REMilk

Reaction score
There are already a bunch of posts, made several days ago, about the linked pics of the D4. Just what we need another post of the exact same long-ago breaking news.

snstr1

Reaction score
There are already a bunch of posts, made several days ago, about the linked pics of the D4. Just what we need another post of the exact same long-ago breaking news.

then just dont click on a post named "droid 4 pics leaked" and you wont have to be an ass to the OP for starting one.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey

then just dont click on a post named "droid 4 pics leaked" and you wont have to be an ass to the OP for starting one.

Or just report it and we'll close this one and leave a link to another discussion http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/179604-leaked-pics-specs-motorola-droid-4-surface.html

Status
Not open for further replies.