Droid 4 outside US Cyanogenmod and screen problems

mitchell985

Reaction score
yeah hello just signed up to see if i can fix this my mother brought a droid 4 off ebay and in stock the everything works fine accept the video on the screen wobbles every now and then my first thoughts were hardware but one it is fine if you turn the screen off and on two install custom roms a.k.a cyanogenmod so after i install cyanogenmod i come in to more problems now in the screen is fine but we can't send text messages or data but phone calls work fine suggests?

Network: Telecom New Zealand
Band: WCDMA
Feq: 850, 2100

i've also try with the same results on

Network: Vodafone New Zealand
Band: GSM/WCDMA
Feq: 900/1800/2100

kwyrt

Reaction score
yeah hello just signed up to see if i can fix this my mother brought a droid 4 off ebay and in stock the everything works fine accept the video on the screen wobbles every now and then my first thoughts were hardware but one it is fine if you turn the screen off and on two install custom roms a.k.a cyanogenmod so after i install cyanogenmod i come in to more problems now in the screen is fine but we can't send text messages or data but phone calls work fine suggests? Network: Telecom New Zealand Band: WCDMA Feq: 850, 2100 i've also try with the same results on Network: Vodafone New Zealand Band: GSM/WCDMA Feq: 900/1800/2100
Have you tried this? http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...h-guide-patch-fully-enable-gsm-every-rom.html