droid 4 no back case

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Looking to buy a phone for the wife. she wants a droid 4 for the slide out keyboard and 4g
shes seen the screen and likes it. the thing is trying to get one off ebay without the update.
to be certain
you can not get to the phone battery.

the phone i was looking at on ebay says perfect condition just got the phone and it has no back piece but the blue case he bought works.
i was confused if this was possible.
and how easy it would be to fixed.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a phone for the wife. she wants a droid 4 for the slide out keyboard and 4g
shes seen the screen and likes it. the thing is trying to get one off ebay without the update.
to be certain
you can not get to the phone battery.

the phone i was looking at on ebay says perfect condition just got the phone and it has no back piece but the blue case he bought works.
i was confused if this was possible.
and how easy it would be to fixed.
just call moto an ask for a battery door (aka back plate) an they will send u one free just tell them u bought the phone an it didn't come with one it will take about a week an a half at the most to get to u cuz they hold on to it for 4 days after its been processed an then ship it via 2 day fedex express it also comes with the tool for it so don't worry if u put it on that u won't get it back of just incase u need to swap out sims or sdcards

Sent from my XT894 using DroidForums

silverfang77

Reaction score
Make sure you get that key, which is needed to remove the backplate.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk

MidgetGiraffe

Reaction score
You could also use a paperclip for a key to get the back cover off

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums