Droid 3 sbf

xChowderrrx

Reaction score
My girlfriend has a Droid 3 and is having issues with it. I've been looking everywhere for an SBF file, but each one I find is too old and the location no longer exists. I was wondering if someone had one just laying around somewhere and wouldn't mind sending it to me :biggrin: Thanks!

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
don't forget to click the like button lol....over 1000 views and only 4 likes....:(

pistacio

Reaction score
Tapatalk is limited...no like buttons. Too lazy to visit the official site, lol. I will for your sbf though...

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thank you its very much appreciated! :)

OP
X

xChowderrrx

Reaction score
Followed the instructions exactly. Even liked your thread! But I'm having issues. I ran it the first time and it got hung on boot up for about fifteen minutes. So I did a battery pull and went into recovery, formatted and wiped cache, and am currently trying it again. I will update if it does anything....thanks for your help though!

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes please let me know what's up..
was her phone on the. 890 ota or the. 906?

OP
X

xChowderrrx

Reaction score
It's still hung up. I sent you a pm to discuss it further

Sobr0801

Reaction score
Did you guys every get this figured out, I am kinda in the same situation with my moms phone. I SPF'd from an early build of ICS, unfortunately I don't have safestrap or anything installed but do have access so fastboot and all those areas.

Sobr0801

Reaction score
Used that one, and got it working. Thanks a lot. Had to Mcgyver the wire even.