Droid 3 pretty Fast and love it..

Mondingo

Reaction score
Ok, so there is no 4G in my area yet. Got the Droid 3 a a month ago. I just have to add that for a 3g phone. It is pretty fast. Especially web browsing. And my GPS picks up a signal right away. I had the Thunderbolt b4 the Droid 3. Even though I went to areas with 4g with it, I love my Droid 3 so much better. Good thing for Dual cores..

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

grnidkjun

Reaction score
I'm actually pretty happy with mine so far as well.
I tried and tried to hold out for the bionic.. but it didn't arrive in time and I was pressed to upgrade.
Tried the x2 first and switched to this one.
No 4g here yet either.

I wondered if I was going to have bionic envy but really, so far, not too bad.

Darksthour

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie I have some bionic envy. But i think that's just because it's a new phone. I don't have 4g LTE either in my area and I love this keyboard. The more I think about the bigger screen and the 1gb of ram makes me wish I had that. However the extra $100 bucks for just that doesn't seem worth it. Just hoping all devs don't forget about this great device and tweak just the bionic.

Erikbal

Reaction score
I was told we won't have 4g in my area til the end of next year so I really don't need a 4g phone and personally I love the Droid3 and am very happy with it.

spunker88

Reaction score
Im in a rural area that hasn't even had 3G for that long, so it will be a while before we get 4G. For me a 4" screen is plenty large, and I'm loving the keyboard. When I do remote desktop to a Windows machine its nice to not have to bring up a software keyboard.