droid 2 virtual keyboard

stabl4life82

Reaction score
is the droid 2 virtual keyboard better than the droid 1? i have installed simply stunning v4.7 from chevyNo1 and said no thanks to the droid 2 virtual keyboard..i now want to try it..do i have to wipe everything and reinstall the whole entire rom all over again or is there a easier way to do it quick since it comes with his package

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't have to wipe to install. The zip file should be on your SD card. If you're using clockwork, just go to install from SD, select the D2-MT-Keyboard.zip and install, no wipe required. If you use SPRecovery, reanme that file to update.zip and install through recovery.

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i cant find it in my sdcard...i think it is cause i said no thanks to it when i downloaded it..any other way? i did it like u suggested and didnt see no droid 2 keyboard options

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
update..i have found the file for the droid 2 keyboard..i know i can hook my phone to the usb to my computer and put this in but it is a win rar rile...do i keep it at a win rar file and put it on my sd card or do i have to make it into something else if that makes sense?