Droid 2 ringtone problems

jmr82

Reaction score
I have a droid 2 and I have downloaded a 3 or 4 ringtones. 3 of them are assigned to certain contacts and on of the id for all other calls but it keeps messing them up. The one for my Girlfriend will play sometimes for all other calls and my dads when my mom calls. Just like its set on random does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
No fix that I am aware of, the only way I have figured out how to "fix" it is to reboot daily. It seems like a glitch in the phone, rebooting seems to keep alot of them at bay.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to be using Ringdroid would you? I've seen it cause issues similar to this in the new Droids..

DroidForums junkie!

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to be using Ringdroid would you? I've seen it cause issues similar to this in the new Droids..

DroidForums junkie!

I don't think that could be the cause, I was experiencing the same problem with mine and didn't cut any ringtones with Ringdroid (or even have it installed yet).

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh ok. Just a cause I've seen before.

DroidForums junkie!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Daily reboots are a GOOD thing.

No fix that I am aware of, the only way I have figured out how to "fix" it is to reboot daily. It seems like a glitch in the phone, rebooting seems to keep alot of them at bay.

DroidForums junkie!

pool_shark

Reaction score
It happens to me from time to time. Sometimes I fix it with a reboot other times it just goes away. I think it's just an intermittent glitch.