Droid 2 Owners, What's your old phone?

kable

Reaction score
HAHA I love this comment..

I was going between the casio g'zone and the palm treo755 the palm was horrible but going from those to d2 is like smoke signaling to satellite uplinks

:icon_ banana:

Roga Danar

Reaction score
Blackberry Storm. Just got sick of all the little things that it didn't do well. The Droid 2 is a drastic improvement (though I'm sure I'm still in the honeymoon phase with it!).

days

Reaction score
Other phone

We had the Motorola Razor. Good solid phone, but would never go back to standard phone again after having this!

droidism

Reaction score
Right now I use the droid2 and the droidx but before that was the incredible then the almighty droid and before that was the env touch

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

clborden

Reaction score
For those of you coming from the Droid X, what's your opinion of the X and 2? I'm still very much on the fence. Since my last reset, my 2 has been fine, but it really made me nervous when issues surfaced in the first 5 minutes of using it.

Jyp

Reaction score
LG Dare before i got the droid 2...i hated that phone

allyfess

Reaction score
BB storm, the Droid 2 is my first droid phone and I am LOVING IT!!

ken75ranger

Reaction score
Nextel I710 from 2004.:rofl3: Tough phone, great voice service, but Nextel wasn't keeping up with the times and Sprint had no coverage in my home.

Indee

Reaction score
Is it really worth the switch from Moto DROID (rooted /OC) to a DROID 2? I even have the live wallpaper background of the eye...not sure I'd be gaining much more than I've got. Maybe I'm wrong?

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Is it really worth the switch from Moto DROID (rooted /OC) to a DROID 2? I even have the live wallpaper background of the eye...not sure I'd be gaining much more than I've got. Maybe I'm wrong?

You don't gain much at all from the D2. You get crappy motoblur, a locked bootloader, and a small speed boost? I don't think it's worth it. Wait and get something better like the Droid Pro or Samsung Fascinate.

mikeroscope

Reaction score
I came from Altell so I had an LG Ax8600 it was old and on its last leg. She put up a good fight though.
lg_ax8600_zoom1.jpg