Droid 2 - How to save particular text messages

csharpe

Reaction score
How do you save a particular text message that you want to keep? My fiance's Droid has a feature where you long-hold the particular text you want and a menu pops up where one of the selections is "Save". The only options I have are Open message, Forward, Copy, View details, and Delete. Thanks!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Droid and use Handcent. I have a feature lock would that work? Are you using the stock app? If so, and lock meets your needs try Handcent.

Mike

pool_shark

Reaction score
I have a Droid and use Handcent. I have a feature lock would that work? Are you using the stock app? If so, and lock meets your needs try Handcent.

Mike

I use the same app and I have locked a couple of messages. What happens to the locked messages if I delete the thread? Will the locked ones stay put?

Never mind. I tried it myself. The locked ones stay put the rest are deleted.

RSD5879

Reaction score
Anyone know how to send an entire SMS conversation over to gmail on the droid x?

Please leave instructions if you do. I am new to this and am skeptical about using the application listed by other users above because of the massive negative feedback I saw.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone know how to send an entire SMS conversation over to gmail on the droid x?

Please leave instructions if you do. I am new to this and am skeptical about using the application listed by other users above because of the massive negative feedback I saw.

android-sms - Project Hosting on Google Code Click the link for the UserGuide and you should be good to go.