Droid 2 Global Newbie

NJnewdroider

Reaction score
Hello! Just got the Droid 2 Global. Having a lot of challenges with it, but I don't want to give up on it. I'm hoping to find some great assistance on this site.

Ciao!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Great place to learn and someone is always willing to help out. Feel free to ask any questions and maybe we can help you with these challanges. Dive on in and make youself at home

Sent from my Liberated D2

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. u will love the global more once rooted but either way, can't beat what an android can do

Aloha from Hawaii...

OP
N

NJnewdroider

Reaction score
Thanks for making me feel so welcome, everyone! One of my biggest challenges so far is the notification for a text message. Any chance you know of a different notification so that will send a reminder every 2 minutes or so for a new text message? Right now it only gives the initial notification, and if I'm not near the phone, I won't know I received one.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
unfortunately no. however im not sure if the market may have sms/mms. the only notification I have when I receive msgs are the text icon and the blinking light to let me know I have a msg

Aloha from Hawaii...

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ah try Go SMS in the market. I so happen went to our sister site Android.net and found someone using that app. u can always uninstall it if its not what ur looking for

Aloha from Hawaii...