droid 2 email?

rustler244

Reaction score
I just got the droid 2 and I set up my email to vibrate every time I receive a new email. I tried testing it and emailed myself from a different email account to my gmail account (which is set up on my phone). After no vibration, I went into the gmail app and saw I received a new email but it will not let me see it. It has a 1 next to inbox but no option to click on the email to view. My other emails are there that I previously viewed. Sorry for the question hopefully an easy fix... any help would be great!:motdroidhoriz:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got the droid 2 and I set up my email to vibrate every time I receive a new email. I tried testing it and emailed myself from a different email account to my gmail account (which is set up on my phone). After no vibration, I went into the gmail app and saw I received a new email but it will not let me see it. It has a 1 next to inbox but no option to click on the email to view. My other emails are there that I previously viewed. Sorry for the question hopefully an easy fix... any help would be great!:motdroidhoriz:

Go to your actual gmail app. You should be able to click on it there.

When you get a gmail it will only alert you once until you have responded. So if you already had email in there, unopened, then it would not send you anothr alert until you take action. Clearing it out of your window will work.

Try it with no emails waiting on you and see if it works then.

OP
rustler244

rustler244

Reaction score
I did that the first time. The gmail app that came with my phone is the one I am using. I deleted all of my opened emails in there and it still says that I have 1 in my inbox and the rest of the page says "no conversations"...