Droid 2 battery life is going to be amazing..

junpar

Reaction score
I just did a comparison chart on Motorola's web page and the Droid 2's continuous talk time is reported at 575 minutes. That's almost 10 hours.. insanee.. In comparison, the Droid 1's talk time is 385 minutes.

Yay for new processor technology :).

Wish they'd let Droid 1 owners upgrade :X.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm…I'll believe it when I see it.

I've yet to see a new phone come out with better battery life then a older one. At least in the smart phone world.

xpezdj

Reaction score
That's pretty exciting... hopefully its true.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

OP
J

junpar

Reaction score
Hmmmmm…I'll believe it when I see it.

I've yet to see a new phone come out with better battery life then a older one. At least in the smart phone world.

..you can't possibly say the iphone 4's battery is worse than the iphone 3gs's battery.

xandor

Reaction score
I just did a comparison chart on Motorola's web page and the Droid 2's continuous talk time is reported at 575 minutes. That's almost 10 hours.. insanee.. In comparison, the Droid 1's talk time is 385 minutes.

Yay for new processor technology :).

Wish they'd let Droid 1 owners upgrade :X.

I received a text that I was given an early upgrade opportunity. I'm going to go to the Droid 2 on Thursday and I have a friend where my Droid will be going to.

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
Yeah I am excited for the battery life, I have a storm 1 right now and upgrading to a D2 tomorrow so when I get the phone on hopefully Thursday or Friday it will have super long battery life.

j3oomerang

Reaction score
65nm to 45nm, plus 2.2 is better for battery life as well right? sounds possible.