Droid 2 Banner.

mboyz1

Reaction score
So. My banner that says "Verizon Wireless" isn't anywhere. When I slide down my notification panel its not there. When I lock my phone its not there. I read somewhere that someone elses didn't show up because they had an Alltel plan. Well, I don't. I used to have Alltel but we had to switch to a Verizon plan to get smartphones. So yeah. Help?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

destes37

Reaction score
So. My banner that says "Verizon Wireless" isn't anywhere. When I slide down my notification panel its not there. When I lock my phone its not there. I read somewhere that someone elses didn't show up because they had an Alltel plan. Well, I don't. I used to have Alltel but we had to switch to a Verizon plan to get smartphones. So yeah. Help?

Are you looking for help to change what it says? If so there are ways to change it by rooting. Or are you just concerned that your missing out? In all actuality, the banner doesn't do anything.

OP
mboyz1

mboyz1

Reaction score
I'm just missing out. When my friends bust theirs out they say AT&T, Verizon, Sprint. And I'm just sittin here like what the crap. It just looks awesome, to me. Most people probably don't care for it. Ahah.