Dr Ketan's Rom For The Note 5 Brings Many New Features

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The main reason that I love custom roms is the fact that they allow you to keep your device updated to the latest and greatest version of Android well past your devices end of life date. The development community has always been great about continuing device support many months after the last update is sent out by the OEMs. Another reason that I love roms is the customization options that they bring to devices.

The Dr. Ketan Rom brings a whole gamut of customization options to the Note 5. Some features include 300 fonts enabled, all languages enabled, multi DPI, ad free, auto call recording, manual call record, 5 way power menu, 22 quick panel toggles, csc features, all app multi window, camera hack (use camera with flash at low battery + camera shtter sound toggle), call/sms block, no increasing ring tone mod, memory clean option, mute/vibrate/sound option in power menu, nfc hack with screen off, appops, no call delay mode, center clock option, advanced messaging features, new lock screen effects, Dr Ketan Utility (toggle options, Tasks), and more! Grab the rom from below and flash in custom recovery.

via XDA

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't using ROMs require ROOT Access. I wasn't aware the Note 5 was ROOTED.