Download Play Store v5.2.12 NOW!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Google Play Store has been updated once again. The latest update brings it to version 5.2.12. So far it looks like there have been several features added. New features are mostly hidden and beta for now and include a new version of the Details Page, Enterprise Apps, Rewards, Play Store Surveys, Country Code Override, and some other various bug fixes. You can wait on the update to roll through to your device, or you can grab it now and check out the new update.

via apkmirror

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I'm curious what they are planning to do with these 'rewards' I keep hearing about. Loyalty program perhaps?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Nothing that I absolutely can't wait for, so I'll just wait until it comes to me.

I'm curious about the rewards as well.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I haven't got the update notice yet. Like JK I too will just wait and see.. Like I'm doing for 5.0.? :)

WildcatRudy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
I wonder if they mean an update of the Rewards app is coming or, perhaps, they're rolling it into Google Play vs. having it as a separate app. I have about $12 credit on my Play account at the moment.

Any way we can download this Google Play update sooner? My rooted Nexus 7 is complaining about something not connecting to Google Play Services, and that an update is needed. (Haven't moved to Lollipop yet.)

WildcatRudy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
I downloaded it to my Nexus 7, running KK 4.4.4, but I'm still getting the "can't connect to Google Play services" error message. Yet I'm still downloading updates to apps with no problem. I'm guessing that my Xposed Framework might be interfering with it. Might be time to bite the bullet and let it update to Lollipop...