[DOWNLOAD] Galaxy Nexus User Guide

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
nexus-user-manual-650x435.jpg

Time to start reading up on your new smartphone. Pass the time until Friday with this 108-page user guide courtesy of Droid Life.

SOURCE: Download: Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE User Guide – Verizon – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Briankbl

Reaction score
About 4 days old, but thanks.

Sent using common sense.

Jonas

Reaction score
If you download this, you're not cool. None of the cool kids read the manual. Duh... We just break it, post rants about how bad the phone is on here, then try to fix it by reading the post half way through, then complain the dev has a bad rom. Yes, I just accounted for half of the posts on this website.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
If you download this, you're not cool. None of the cool kids read the manual. Duh... We just break it, post rants about how bad the phone is on here, then try to fix it by reading the post half way through, then complain the dev has a bad rom. Yes, I just accounted for half of the posts on this website.
LMAO very true...

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
nexus-user-manual-650x435.jpg
Malvado,ur a smart man with 18thousand plus post,y would I buy a case for a phone that's not out yet?,somebody crazy,and its not me Time to start reading up on your new smartphone. Pass the time until Friday with this 108-page user guide courtesy of Droid Life.SOURCE: Download: Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE User Guide – Verizon – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
Got my free case today,can u believe they sent me a case for the nex and didn't include the phone-the nerve!!!