>>Double Facing Phone for everyone<< Lets use our USB ports to transform our Droids

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrel1979

Reaction score
Hello guys... just joined the forum.. loving the Droid X.

Quick Question... I understand the apps and can’t get enough, however, is anyone trying to utilize the USB port for anything? I think there's a market for it.. For example.. a less than 1/2" camera which can be used as a self facing cam for the older phones which don’t have it built in for like the Qik app. Inferred adapter for like line of sight applications.. Laser tag? or physical 'phone' tag..nothing too crazy just a basic 1-4 main literal add-ons to make the droid that much more powerful and different (, contorlling TVs Garages..etc). I mean the cam could be attached to a Bluetooth ear piece to limit the number of loose items you have to carry.. Think Transformers 2 when Optimus merged with that older robot to create something more powerful.. okay.. that’s probably too geeky =} of an analogy, however you get the point. =D

--I posted this in another area as well just to make sure I'm reaching the right persons-- I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting a self facing cam and dont want to spend big big bucks on a new phone just for this feature. =) But extending apps from just software to additional harware (just a few) would make the Droid really stand out even more.. heck I'm sure someone could create a Wii type usb addon or inferred add on to use the phone as a controler (not sure why anyone would do this but..).. anywho thanks for listening..

Status
Not open for further replies.