Double dial tones when on speaker phone???

droidinmind

Reaction score
Running Liberty 1.5 (love it!) I have to check into certian jobsites that includes punching in a lot of numbers, well I like to use speaker phone while doing this but with this rom it gives a double tone that the system picks up! Anyone else having this problem.... Is there a work around?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think we all are. I can't get into 611 because it says my account password is wrong all the time....because the "echo" is read as double key presses. Have to keep hitting 0 to get operator.

bob24260

Reaction score
I am running PE 5.2 and have had this problem on my past 5 Rom's ranging from MIUI to Succulent Desire and now PE Gingerbread.It has had me puzzled.Obviously it's not related to any one Rom but I have no idea what it is.

Sent from PE DeLorean sans Flux Capacitor

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very annoying....and yes I think this issue is on several ROM's. My wife doesn't have this problem on LGB and I don't know about on PE

bob24260

Reaction score
Very annoying....and yes I think this issue is on several ROM's. My wife doesn't have this problem on LGB and I don't know about on PE

I had the least problem with PE 4.2 but it still echoed intermittently.Has anyone noticed it being worse at certain times of day?Could it be anything to do with network load?

Sent from my PE DeLorean sans Flux Capacitor