Dorid 2 won't overclock after nandroid restore!

eolastear

Reaction score
So I've been testing overclock settings on my rooted Droid 2. I made the necessary nandroid backups before attempting. I was using JRummy's Droid X/2 Overclock and SetCPU. After running 1.3Ghz for 2 days I decided to set it to load on boot. Well, I messed something up because it boot looped 3 times before bouncing to recovery mode. I did a full restore but when I tried to over clock again to 1.2Ghz and set it to boot, which did work before, it goes into a boot loop again. Basically, if I change it from stock settings at all with JRummy's Droid X/2 Overclock I get a boot loop and have to restore. Anybody know what the deal is?

NOTE:
Iim using the 1.8.0 version of JRummy's app. Looks like alot of users are having boot loop issues. Guess it isn't just me. Anyone find a fix yet?

trook

Reaction score
my Jrummy overclock app just got an update, if that doesn't fix it, have you tried clearing the data? Settings, applications, manage applications, find the app, tap it, clear data. Let us know.

OP
E

eolastear

Reaction score
my Jrummy overclock app just got an update, if that doesn't fix it, have you tried clearing the data? Settings, applications, manage applications, find the app, tap it, clear data. Let us know.

Just installed the update. Everything is working again! Thank you very much sir!