Dont even know how to name this problem

noo_too_droid

Reaction score
My motorola droid is doing a bunch of strange stuff. First of all whenever i turn my phone off and open of the app drawer my phone says that all my downloaded apps have been deleted. but when i look in the market to install them it says they are all installed. also when i try to put widgets in the same thing theyre installed but not being shown. also whenever i plug my phone into the computer it automatically mounts the sd card w/o me clicking anything. and when i unmount it the same thing has happened all the apps are "gone". Some backround info on my phone: ive been on about 40 different custom roms, never had this problem before just started using titanium backup 2 days ago, but i think the problem started before that.

OP
N

noo_too_droid

Reaction score
right now im on liquid frozen yogurt, but recently ive also noticed this on cm6 and sapphire 1.1

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
This is weird....its usually the other way around. Did you run and scripts to put apps on your sdcard?

OP
N

noo_too_droid

Reaction score
no i dont use too many apps so the phones internal memory has always been more than enough for me