Dolphin Default Bug?

rebooted like 6 times then just unstalled like 20 apps not sure what one it was im thinking maybe fly screen but it works now

On the previous Dolphin version I was able to set my homepage to one of my choice...on this newest version I downloaded the other day, the initial boot up page that appears is always the 'Dolphin Browser' screen with the Google Search bar...I tap on the menu, but it does not display any option to set my home screen?

Am I being daft here or did they change this to where you must always go to the bookmarks to choose where you are navigating to 1st?

its under the system settings section of the menu in dolp took me a bit to find to

On the previous Dolphin version I was able to set my homepage to one of my choice...on this newest version I downloaded the other day, the initial boot up page that appears is always the 'Dolphin Browser' screen with the Google Search bar...I tap on the menu, but it does not display any option to set my home screen?

Am I being daft here or did they change this to where you must always go to the bookmarks to choose where you are navigating to 1st?

its under the system settings section of the menu in dolp took me a bit to find to

Thanks bro...I guess I was being 'daft' :)

Back