Dolphin Browser HD Early apk?

polack

Reaction score
Anyone have the version of Dolphin browser HD that included the ability to download youtube videos. I just remembered to try it and found out they already crippled it.

darklipslide

Reaction score
I can't figure out what the justification for it is. It says downloading videos from youtube is against google's/youtube's terms of service or something

scubasteve101

Reaction score
I was able to download a youtube video last night using Dolphin HD, I haven't undated it yet. Since it is a free app I guess there would be no harm in uploading the .apk? Someone let me know, I don't want to be voiding any rules here.

Droids

Reaction score
I'm on the fence regarding upgrading. Not upgrading means missing out on all future upgrades, and I don't have much need to d/l youtube videos but nice feature to have. Upload keeps failing though it was renamed to TunnyBrowser.zip. Maybe you can find it on google. Original name is mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser.apk though the name doesn't give you version info.

scubasteve101

Reaction score
In Settings/Manage Applications it calls this "version 2". This site will only allow me to upload .zip files so just extract it. Hope this helps you guys.

Droids

Reaction score
Seems up until now you could just rename an apk to zip and upload it, that's what I tried to do. Guess you need to actually zip it now.

Sony_V

Reaction score
Noob here. How do I install what scubasteve101 uploaded on my phone?