Does the tbolt have sleep mode?

Ucantfakefresh

Reaction score
Whats up. My phone will b fully charged at night then in morning have 30% or less. Does this thing have a sleep mode or is there at least a good sleep mode app?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

DroidStang

Reaction score
A simple profiles app.that you could configure. For instance, it allows you to set a profile for a situation, in your case, at night, you could create a profile called "Sleepy Time" in which you can turn off all sounds and vibration for notifications but leave the phone ringer on in case you get a late night urgent phone call. This is just like what BlackBerry has built in to their phones, unfortunately Android does not - so just simply download a profile app from the market, install and you should be good to go.

mitchb2

Reaction score
I understand that a phone shouldn't kill the battery like this while in standby. But in all of these threads I'm having trouble understanding why so many people don't charge their phone overnight. That's the one time when you should have it on a charger.

Drew_P

Reaction score
+1 Mitch. It boggles the mind....

finally thunderboltin' and lovin it!!!!!

DroidStang

Reaction score
yeah it's not a business phone so i turn off charge and hope holds out for day but I'm not proud, it goes on usb at work unless I walk out of room.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Check "Fast Boot" in your setting then turn off your phone. It puts the phone in a hibernation state and powers back up in 2 seconds. Should help with your battery 'leaking out'.

DroidStang

Reaction score
Check "Fast Boot" in your setting then turn off your phone. It puts the phone in a hibernation state and powers back up in 2 seconds. Should help with your battery 'leaking out'.

ok I went ahead and did this...so we are clear and sorry for asking, you say check it, turn it off, I assume you have to physically turn back on first? so I did, it does start real fast, but is it going to still go blank as it has been doing anyways....what does that do more in the back ground while it is in that off looking mode as it has been for the last week, I mean what extra is happening..sorry just trying know what fast boot is shutting down?

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The droid X had a night time saver mode, it shut down all data connection for the hours between 10pm and 5am. Once you turned on the phone during night time battery saver it would immediately sync data again and stay connected for 15 minutets since the last use then it would go back to night time battery saver. I really liked this feature and sorely miss it on my tbolt.

The battery saver mode could be changed if needed and it also came with three pre set profiles to choose from; night time, performance, and maximum battery saver.

Now if I could only find an app to do the same thing. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DroidStang

Reaction score
Airplane mode is cool, but my whole thing is you have no service in airplane mode..Right? so if you do want to leave on and not get calls, then why not just turn off? If I can get a call in middle of night in Airplane mode then I would switch to that I have never called myself in AP mode, can you get calls?

mthorn79

Reaction score
Airplane mode is cool, but my whole thing is you have no service in airplane mode..Right? so if you do want to leave on and not get calls, then why not just turn off? If I can get a call in middle of night in Airplane mode then I would switch to that I have never called myself in AP mode, can you get calls?

No calls but when I wake up in the morning I just toggle off AP Mode instead of booting up.

Sent from my Tbolt from Tapatalk

DroidStang

Reaction score
Ok cool that fastboot check mark boots up very fast too after turned off just wonder what it affect during normal use?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App