Does Anybody Know Of Any Good Software To Make A STABLE theme?

livinginkaos

Reaction score
OK, dude, some serious advice. We get that you want to do this stuff. That's great. We get that you want to be a part of something. That's awesome too. What you need to work on is approach. You can't just start being something to someone without building up to it. You want to be a mod, then put in the time, build some respect. You want to develop, you've got to do your research first. Don't just jump in and expect people to give you answers. Get the basics down first. Absolutely don't suggest methods that can harm anyone or their belongings without proving it first. Flashing can destroy a phone and for many people they have one phone and without it they have no life. So, what I an saying here is don't start threads on a topic far beyond your current abilities. There are tons of resources on the web for Droid development. I was serious about youtube. There are lots of tutorials on android stuff. We're not haters, we just want people to be informed so they can make wise decisions, especially if it involves protecting their investment.

DROID BIONIC on 246, is it butter?

My contribution to society for today- bacon flavored moot with a side of reality......

OP
I

IVI

livinginkaos said:
OK, dude, some serious advice. We get that you want to do this stuff. That's great. We get that you want to be a part of something. That's awesome too. What you need to work on is approach. You can't just start being something to someone without building up to it. You want to be a mod, then put in the time, build some respect. You want to develop, you've got to do your research first. Don't just jump in and expect people to give you answers. Get the basics down first. Absolutely don't suggest methods that can harm anyone or their belongings without proving it first. Flashing can destroy a phone and for many people they have one phone and without it they have no life. So, what I an saying here is don't start threads on a topic far beyond your current abilities. There are tons of resources on the web for Droid development. I was serious about youtube. There are lots of tutorials on android stuff. We're not haters, we just want people to be informed so they can make wise decisions, especially if it involves protecting their investment.

DROID BIONIC on 246, is it butter?

My contribution to society for today- bacon flavored moot with a side of reality......

Your right I'll do some more work. Before I announce things

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Can't the mods ban this guy for having multiple logins? This is getting annoying.

"It_burnz" or whatever it says, "DxL", "Developer"(After he spell checked it). Jesus this kid doesn't understand we were born at night, just not last night.

Wonder how we all know it's you? Your grammar and spelling is atrocious and consistent through all "new users" you've created.

Last edited:

zirkdog

Reaction score
Can't the mods ban this guy for having multiple logins? This is getting annoying.

"It_burnz" or whatever it says, "DxL", "Developer"(After he spell checked it). Jesus this kid doesn't understand we were born at night, just not last night.

Wonder how we all know it's you? Your grammar and spelling is atrocious and consistent through all "new users" you've created.

Not to mention the constant repetition of, "I have this new amazing theme/app"...followed by... "How do you create an amazing theme/app?" All of which revolve around being the go-to-guy for delivering Android news. Now the new goal of being a moderator and the fake posts about minding you manners in the forums.

We get it. You want to belong and you want to contribute.

FIRST you have to learn. Do your research. Research consists of effort on your part, not ours. Starting new threads daily with every question does not help. The information you seek is already out there. It will make you a better deveoper if you learn how to find it yourself. Track down every angle you can...then come here and ask your question. Let us know what you already know and what you have already tried. You might get better results. The replies about Google and YouTube may seem like sarcasm and insults (which they at times are) but there is a lot of truth behind them. You aren't the first kid who wanted to root your phone, install a leak, or create a simple app. Others have done this before you and were nice enough to share their experience. Put forth your own efforts to seek them out without clogging up the forums with a new "How do I...????" thread, when there are clearly 2-5 similar threads above or below yours.

If you want to keep trollin' then by all means keep making new accounts and keep on phisin' but as you can see you aren't very good at it.

If you're serious about learning it's time to man up, take some responsibility, and put forth your own effort.

Droids

Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. Jayrod's bacon app is the best.
:icon_ banana:

zirkdog

Reaction score
aawwwww his account is no longer active. :frown::frown::frown:

matjmonk

Reaction score
<snip>

According to my 7th grade English teacher, that would be "are" atrocious!

:biggrin::biggrin: