DNA losing root :(

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
Been rooted for a while now. Tether and all works fine. But a couple days ago I noticed tether not starting up as it should. I looked closer and it said "your phone is in an unknown state. Try reboot.". Then it said to make sure I was rooted. So I got a free root checker from the play store and it told me I was NOT rooted. What happened? I haven't flashed any roms,I haven't messed with su,I have just been using my phone as I normally do. Anyone have this problem? Better than that,anyone have a solution? Thank you in advance droid community.
(edited for typos)

OP
B

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
I re-flashed superusersu.zip and it seems to be ok now. Tether works and root checker verifies that it IS rooted. But now when I open superusersu,it asks me to update binaries. So I click ok,and it just restarts my phone. That's it. It never updates anything. Any ideas?

OP
B

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
I lost root again. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS MESS?!?!?!?!?!?! Can anyone help me?

OP
B

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
Not realy trying to talk to myself here. Surely one of you out there has had the same issue. But getting you to share your story is seemingly an impossible thing to do....

jarocks

Reaction score
Some people have reported having issues with SuperSU, try flashing Superuser and see if that works. Also are you stock ROM/Kernel?

OP
B

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
Yes,I am stock everything. All I did was remove the unlock block, unlock with htc dev,then run root process using hasoon root kit. Ill give superuser a try and report back in a day or two. Thank you.

And my apologies if I seem irritated. Got allot going on...