DJI Inspire One 4K Camera Can Be Used As Super Smooth Handheld

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I know this is not Android related, but it was too cool not to share. Earlier this year I had the opportunity to play around with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ for a few months. The camera included with that drone was a pretty high quality 1080p camera, and i was able to get some pretty cool shots from it. The new DJI Inspire One actually comes equipped with a much nicer 4K camera with an even smoother gimbal. It is capable of taking some really nice professional quality cinematic shots.

Yesterday at CES they announced a mount for the camera which is fully detachable. This handheld mount allows you to carry around the camera and gimbal kit for super smooth shooting.You can switch between two modes. There is a mode that tracks your movement and another mode that keeps the camera locked on a certain point. I actually feel like I'd use this more than the actual drone. I think it would be awesome if they had an option to buy this setup without the drone.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Man...I knew I should've saved my Christmas money for a better drone instead of buying that $50 POS from Radio Shack that I lost in the snow...

Haha! Even though that sucker is white, it's large enough I would've been able to find it.

This is a cool addition to an already sweet toy.