Disappointed About Some Stuff

agreco60

Reaction score
Love the phone so far but there is some stuff bugging me. I have been on the phone with Samsung and they told me there is nothing they can do.

1-When plugged in to the Headset Jack (as in using your mp3 input in your car) and using the Bluetooth and you get a
phone call you have to unplug from the Headset jack to answer the call. Never had that problem with the Droid X

2-No landscape mode on the home screens. I have since found an app for it for 2.99

When I first got the phone and I used Airview with the S-pen on my emails it would read it back to me with voice. I don't know what I did but that stopped working. Samsung said that never worked but I swear it did.

If anybody knows a fix or work around please post.

I have never known any Android phone to change homescreen orientation without a 3rd party launcher or app, except ones with pullout keyboards.

I can't help with the other two issues.

I found the s-pen reading emails. It only works with the email app, not gmail.

I absolutely love 99% OF the phone. My biggest issue is Signal reception. It is not 1/2 as good w/signal as the droid x it replaced. My other Complaint is w/verizon and all the bloatware they have installed on the phone. The reception is a big issue W/0 an excuse. Absolutely Amazing phone in every other way.
Matt

sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

The headset/buetooth issue bugs me also

Try rotation locker for the orientation issue. Simple and works, also free.

Love the phone so far but there is some stuff bugging me. I have been on the phone with Samsung and they told me there is nothing they can do.

1-When plugged in to the Headset Jack (as in using your mp3 input in your car) and using the Bluetooth and you get a
phone call you have to unplug from the Headset jack to answer the call. Never had that problem with the Droid X

2-No landscape mode on the home screens. I have since found an app for it for 2.99

When I first got the phone and I used Airview with the S-pen on my emails it would read it back to me with voice. I don't know what I did but that stopped working. Samsung said that never worked but I swear it did.

If anybody knows a fix or work around please post.

Interesting because I use hook my phone to my cars audio to listen to music all the time and it does a good job going to bt to handle calls and once done goes back to music. I do have the AT&T variant but should be the same. As far as orientation rotation locker or I suggest (for better experience) use apex or nova launcher and in settings switch it to landscape mode.

Back