Disappearing text messages

bosshog85

Reaction score
Ever since my phone updated to 2.2.2 my phone would receive SMS and display it in the ticker, but not the notification bar so I'm lucky if I see what the text was. Is Anyone else having this problem or is it just my phone?

Sent from my Samsung Continuum SCH-I400 using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ever since my phone updated to 2.2.2 my phone would receive SMS and display it in the ticker, but not the notification bar so I'm lucky if I see what the text was. Is Anyone else having this problem or is it just my phone?

Let me make sure I'm following you correctly. You are saying you get a text message. I assume a notification follows via sound. Then when you pulldown the window there is no text there? It should have a drop own window that shows your notifications. Then when you tap on the notification it will take you to your text.

True the text will flash above for a few seconds but you should still have it in your drop down window. Is this not what's happening?

OP
bosshog85

bosshog85

Reaction score
OK the message appears in my ticker before it should vibrate and display into my notification bar. But it's not displaying in the notification bar.