Disabling Missed Call Notification

Nickvital1

Reaction score
I recently started using Pure Messenger and love it! My last problems with setting up this application to work in harmony with my other system settings is the "missed call notification". I have it set to receive missed call notification from Pure Messenger, but cannot find where to disable the stock missed call notification.
Can anyone give me step-by-step directions?

Guitar4Him

Reaction score
I didn't think there was a stock missed-call notification. I actually installed an app (Missed Reminder) on my X just to do that.

Ken
Droid X
Samsung Galaxy Tab (T-Mobile)

3club

Reaction score
mee toooo!!

Yes there is the stock missed call notification, but not a reminder. The notification goes off once, and then just silently flashes green until you acknowledge it. I would also very much like to turn this off. I need to be notified if anyone leaves me a message, but I don't want to know about missed calls.

I miss lots of calls because I use Google Voice, which also rings my home phone, so I may answer it there and not on my droid. And I never answer calls from toll free or unknown numbers, and I don't want to be notified that I didn't answer it. If they don't leave me a message, I don't want to know they called.

I'd love to be able to turn that notification off.