Disable the "Mute + Add Call" Button in call

krpiper

Reaction score
Is there any app taht can do that? (Im rooted running CV)

As I tend to hit the "mute" button alot and that is frustrating. Also I tend to hit the Add call button.

Thanks!

naman919

Reaction score
is your proximity sensor working properly? the screen should dim and become inactive when held to your face.

do a test call and place or finger over the sensor on the top left of the device. Make sure you're not using the speakerphone as you can't trigger the proximity sensor if it is activated.

If your sensor isn't working, it's a hardware issue. Let me know how it goes!

OP
K

krpiper

Reaction score
It is working correctly.

oddly enough I never hit the "end call" button lol

OP
K

krpiper

Reaction score
oddly enough it only happens when I am lying down (in bed for example) maybe its the way I'm holding the phone, but I dont see the screen go on though....

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
That seems to be a not uncommon issue (pressing screen buttons while holding the Droid while lying down)...

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
I have this problem and have been using MyLock/MyPhone tools. They work pretty well but I have lots of FC's on calls. I mute people all the time otherwise...

Postnsons

Reaction score
Is there any app taht can do that? (Im rooted running CV)

As I tend to hit the "mute" button alot and that is frustrating. Also I tend to hit the Add call button.

Thanks!
I wouldn't really want to disable the mute button, however lately I've been hitting the mute button myself while answereing a call. I agree, it's pretty frustrating.

Especially when my Jawbone BT chooses when it wants to connect...Bluetooth on or not.