Digging this phone

bL33d

Reaction score
Like it alot so far. Ofcourse i had to install adw launcher ex to hide lg's puke fest ui but now its sweet. Screen is amazing and its pretty damn fast even with bloat still on it. Hopefully we get atleast a root method then ill be happy. And when lg releases 4.0 on it ill be extatic i sure hope they dont use there f'ing ui skin on 4.0 for the luv of god.

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I bought it for my wife last week and was very impressed. The screen is absolutely georgeous. I too downloaded ADW EX and am satisfied with the experience. The LG UI just has too much stuff going on.

Not too thrilled about the battery life, but she's an all day facebook type so we are you going to do.

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Adw is free, the EX version is paid.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

liteon163

Reaction score
Launcher Pro works quite well, too.

Does ADW EX rotate the UI when switching from portrait to landscape and back? I've gotten so used to it with LP, but LP is pretty much abandoned. I'd like to use a launcher that's compatible with (the eventual) ICS...

I'm irritated that the free version of ADW does not infinitely loop its home screens. That's the only thing missing. But I'll try the free version to help decide if I want to pay for the upgrade. The main thing I'll be looking for is whether or not the UI rotates without freezing up.

Last edited: