Different ways to install LIBERTY GB for noobs!

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
A lot of people are asking how to install liberty gb and keep messing up their phones. Well here are all of the ways to install it.dancedroid

-First you want to be rooted

-Next your android version must be 2.3.3.. to check this go to settings and about phone

-It does not matter if you are on 531, 52305, 563563143,,, just as long as you are on 2.3.3 gb!

-Go to the market and download Liberty Toolbox Donate, it will cost you five dollars!

-open it and go to rom manager and nightlies

-find the newest one and download it

-once its done downloading, click Wipe data and backup.

-it will boot into clockworkmod and install..

if it gets stuck on an yellow fist on bootup that means you didnt wipe or were not on gb.

bootup will take 5 min

:icon_evil:

heres a crappy video i made if you need help....
[video=youtube;TiRUui9RSWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiRUui9RSWQ&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪Liberty Gingerbread Installation!‬‏[/video]

rfranken

Reaction score
fyi not trying to be mean, but you said all the ways to install it.....this is only 1 way.
lots will want to know the free way to install lgb

my only question is.....is rooted gb enough or do you have to be on the Deodexed version?

OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
fyi not trying to be mean, but you said all the ways to install it.....this is only 1 way.

my only question is.....is rooted gb enough or do you have to be on the Deodexed version?
it doesnt matter as long as you are on gb. and i didnt include the free download because i want people to support jrummy16

Beka27

Reaction score

it doesnt matter as long as you are on gb. and i didnt include the free download because i want people to support jrummy16

I installed it the free way (flashing the file thru CW), just to see how it was. I was very satisfied, so within a half hour, I DLed the donate toolbox. Just b/c you put it on the free way does not mean you cannot donate afterwards.

rmurph36

Reaction score

I've installed Liberty on 3 different gb's now and haven't encountered any problems at all. I think as long as you are not on the newest one you should be fine. If you want I can give you my email address so you can get directly in contact with me. Respond to my response that way I'll receive an email when u do.