Different unlock slider

Reaction score
I was wondering what rom/s (I swore I saw a screenshot of one on here) has the unlock slider that is the curved bar that you slide up (or maybe you slide it down lol can't remember) I believe that htc's come with it stock. Hopefully someone knows what im talkin bout so I don't have to post a screen shot

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
You referring to the rotary lock screen? The arch. Its in several roms as an option. Rubix, liberty, fission all have it.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Oh I get it. See, I knew they came with the rotary lockscreen but I always thought it was something else. Right on bro thanks.

My last question since im already typing
n this thread, can someone point me to a link for a guide for installing the gingerbread rom for the Droid x. Preferably the version that's rooted and will let me install roms/themes on it. Which I think I have to install the rooted gb leak and then do something to make it deodexed, am I correct?

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go to mydroidworld.com. you'll find the deodexed rooted version there and instructions

turdbogls

Reaction score
also to the OP, if you want that sense slider, you can purchase widgetlocker from the market for like $3. has all the sliders you could want, plus allows you to put apps and widgets on the lock screen. so awesome.

my setup
screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is how I am using Widgetlocker....great app by the way. I am only using one additional slider which contains camera, music, and brightness controls. but you can download a ton of themed sliders which I will post a shot of.....

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is how it works

when configuring long press to bring up menu
0c99b823-3598-66f8.jpg

options to get more themes
0c99b823-35b6-7bf2.jpg

Stock theme options
0c99b823-35db-50e6.jpg

stock theme options continued
0c99b823-3600-7802.jpg

There are also tons of icon packs that you can use as well.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
So with that app I can just replace the stock slider with the rotary unlock? I don't really want multiple sliders, just the one