Did FRG83G Install Correctly?

DoctorDeDroid

Reaction score
Ever since this update installed I can't update any other apps. They all say "install error: install failed" when they try to update. Anyone else having this problem?

The EXACT same thing happened to my wife's droid. She happens to have "Task Manager" installed. First if you have that get rid of it. You don't need it. What happened was this darn update scrambled the kill settings. I opened up settings>applications>manage applications, and did a force close on the task manager. Then I did the same to android market. Then I restarted market and POOF, all was well with market. She could update and download from then on. At that point I wiped her kill list clean so the thing doesn't kill stuff at random any more... heh heh heh. If that isn't your issue... well, I wasn't getting any updates on mine (I had to install this thing manually as is...) but I rebooted from recovery two or three times and it came back to life, however my app list wasn't missing like hers was and I could still download stuff.

Stupid *(&^$%$& update...

Last edited: