DF's Samsung Galaxy S3 Accessories Master List

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your one stop shopping for accessories for your Samsung Galaxy SIII. I will be updating as new products are released. If you run across a new accessory please post it and I will add to the list.

Remember to shop around. This list is pretty much for reference. Better than direct prices can usually be found through Amazon.

CASES

Incipio:
SILICRYLIC DualPro Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core - Four Color Choices
Feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - Six Color Choices
Feather SHINE Hard Shell Case
NGP Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case - Four Color Choices
Faxion
Silicrylic DualPro Shine

Seidio:

SURFACE™ - Multiple Colors
ACTIVE[SUP]® [/SUP] - Multiple Colors
CONVERT[SUP]®[/SUP] Add-on Kit for use with Seidio SURFACE™
CONVERT[SUP]®[/SUP] Combo
CONVERT[SUP]®[/SUP] Value Pack
Spring-Clip Holster
SURFACE™ Holster
ACTIVE[SUP]® [/SUP] with Metal Kickstand - Multiple Colors
ACTIVE[SUP]® [/SUP] Combo with Metal Kickstand - Black

Otterbox:
Samsung Galaxy S3 Commuter Series
Samsung Galaxy S3 Defender Series

SGP:

Samsung Galaxy S3 Leather Case Folio Series

Samsung Galaxy S3 Leather Case Argos Series
Samsung Galaxy S3 Crumena Leather Pouch Series

Diztronics:
Diztronic Clear GlitterFlex TPU Case & SP for Samsung Galaxy S3

Diztronic High Gloss Black TPU Case & SP for Samsung Galaxy S3
Diztronic Matte Back Black TPU Case & SP for Samsung Galaxy S3
Diztronic Matte Back Clear TPU Case & SP for Samsung Galaxy S3
Diztronic Pink GlitterFlex TPU Case & SP for Samsung Galaxy S3

Qmadix:
Holster Shell Combo for Samsung Galaxy SIII
Metalix Snap-On Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII, Copper
Metalix Snap-On Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII, Green
Metalix Snap-On Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII, Red
Metalix Snap-On Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII, White/Gray
Metalix Snap-On Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII, White/Pink
Metalix Snap-On Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII, White/Yellow
Xpression Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII Black/Wh
Xpression Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII Orange/Wh
Xpression Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII Pink/Wh
Xpression Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII Purple/Bk
Xpression Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII Red/Bk
Xpression Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIII White/Rd

Case-Mate:

Barely There Case

Brushed Aluminum Case
Tough Case
Glam Case

Ballistic:
Samsung Galaxy S III Ballistic Life Style Smooth Series Case

Samsung Galaxy S III Ballistic SG MAXX Series Case

Samsung Galaxy S III Ballistic Shell Gel (SG) Series Case

Trident Cases:
Samsung Galaxy S 3 Aegis Case

Miscellaneous:
Cruzerlite Androidified TPU Cases
Boxwave Cases
Amzer Cases
Case Crown Cases
Cimo Cases
CrazyOnDigital Cases
Elago Cases
Technocel Cases

SCREEN PROTECTORS

Seidio:
Ultimate Screen Guard - Crystal Clear
Ultimate Screen Guard - Crystal Clear - 2 Pack
Ultimate Screen Guard - Fingerprint Reducing and HD - 2-Pack

Steinheil:
SPIGEN SGP Steinheil Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy SIII [Flex HD]

SPIGEN SGP Steinheil Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy SIII [Ultra Crystal]
Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Nano Clear

Qmadix Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy SIII

Skinomi TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield
BodyGuardz BZ-USG3-0412F UltraTough Optically Clear Screen Protectors with Anti-Microbial-Gel/Dry Apply for Samsung Galaxy S3 III / S3 - 2 Pack - Clear

Galaxy S3 Rearth Ringbo Screen Protector
CrazyOnDigital Screen Protector Film Matte (Anti-Glare) for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III I9300 (3-pack)

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Shield

Zagg Invisible Shield

SKINS:

BodyGuardz BZ-USG3-0412 UltraTough Optically Clear Full Body Protectors with Anti-Microbial-Gel/Dry Apply for Samsung Galaxy S3 III /S3 - 2 Pack - Clear

BodyGuardz BZ-ACBG3-0412 Carbon Fiber Armor Stylish Skin Full Body Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III / S3 - 1 Pack - Black

BodyGuardz BZ-ACWG3-0412 Carbon Fiber Armor Stylish Skin Full Body Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III / S3 - 1 Pack - White
BodyGuardz BZ-ACRG3-0412 Carbon Fiber Armor Stylish Skin Full Body Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III / S3 - 1 Pack - Red

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Shield + Full Body Skin Protector

DOCKS AND MOUNTS:

RAM X-Grip™ Spring Loaded Universal Holder & Mounts

Innodock Jr. Desktop Cradle - Black

GENERAL ACCESSORIES

Thanks Garemlin!
Source Thread: Master list of Samsung Galaxy SIII Accessories

BamBammm

Reaction score
WOW thanks, this is awesome, I love amazon! When in doubt I always go there first, most of the time I get free shipping too!

texasPI

Reaction score
Anyone use Monoprice cases? I've ordered a few in the past for other phones and they're ok for the price. I've got two on order for the S3, items 9492 and 9493.

Monoprice S3 Cases

Last edited:

M9Powell

Reaction score
oem car dock

AFAIK the only available official car dock is a dreadful universal dock. However the dock for the infuse fits perfect. But you need to drill. 2 small holes if u want them for the flash & internal speaker. So far I can get Pandora to output music through the dock, but have not been able able to get it to output call audio through the dock. It triggers an annoying prompt to start Verizon navigator also.

Caesars

Reaction score
Also multiple batteries are available and i know most are probably garbage brands that probably shouldn't be mentioned. However seidio has the 3500mah battery and case/holster for it listed as "coming soon".

Googorola MAXX

HomePC

Reaction score
Rearth screen protector foul up

I ordered the Rearth Ultimate Clear screen protector. The package said SIII on it, but the contents were for a Nexus. Apparently, there was a problem at the assembly line. I contacted Rearth and they are sending me the correct one directly, at no charge. Meanwhile, Amazon is crediting me back my order and told me not to even send the Nexus protector back. 5 stars to both Amazon and Rearth. Here's an excerpt from a email I got from Rearth. The second notice is interesting as I read elsewhere that Rearth was using an incentive to get good reviews on Amazon.

======================================================================
Thank you for your recent purchase from the Rearth USA Amazon Store. Your business is very important and we hope that you had a wonderful shopping experience with us. If there are any concerns or problems with your order or products please give us a call at 318-759-044 or message us through Amazon for help and assistant. In the event that there was a problem with your Rearth orders please reply to this email before leaving feedback and we'll do our best to correct the issue in a timely manner. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will do our best to assist you.

Notice for all Galaxy S3 Users:
We recently receive news from our manufacturer stating that there was a product mix up between our Galaxy S3 Ultimate Clear Plus and the Galaxy Nexus screen protector. If you have receive a set of screen protector from us with no cut out for the home button please contact us directly so that we can resolve this problem for you quickly. It will be a fast and easy procedure. We are tighten up our quality control and will make sure this does not happen again in the future.Thank you for your understanding.

Notice:
Due to our recent notification from Amazon about a Violation of their Seller Policy for product review and feedback the Win a $25 gift card event is no longer VALID. Under their policy we are not allow to offer any incentive to a buyer for either a product review or a feedback. At this moment, we are removing the letter from our products as fast as we can. You might have one in the product that you just ordered but please be aware that it is no longer valid. As a merchant on Amazon we will do our best to follow Amazon policy and maintain good standing with the company. Again, we really appreciate you choosing our product and shopping on Amazon.

dLi

Reaction score
There is so many on the list to refer to :good: I came across a flip case in metallic colors by Spigen. I have tried the flip case by Samsung and I enjoyed it very much. More of a "cover" than a "case" but I love it. Adds minimal bulk, but it is kind of a hassle to flip it open and close to use the phone which could be cumbersome. However, it ain't so bad once you get the hang of it. My mother in law took the Samsung flip case away so I am purchasing another one in a more stylish color.SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Ultra Flip Metalic Series [Wine]