Development as it pertains to Gingerbread

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Since Gingerbread has been officially announced for the D2G, I figured a statement was necessary.

Development on Fenom and the new project, which I've hinted at before, is halted for the time being while we wait to get our hands on Gingerbread.

There's going to be alot of work that needs to be done to get up and running with the Gingerbread framework, so I ask that you all be patient. Things will likely be slow at first, but rest assured, we aren't stopping.

Please refrain from asking the "Is it done yet?" "How much longer?" "I want something new." type questions. Once it's done, it's done.

Keep all Gingerbread-related questions as it pertains to Fenom and HeXen to this thread, please.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
How about "are we there yet"....jk

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
Hey fenux, we alll know that once the update comes, well lose root, just a suggestion, but you should get in contact with p3droid and work with him to get root on the update once it comes out, seeing as how he's the one who rooted the dx, d2 and dpro builds.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Gingerbreak *should* work on the d2g version also. We wont know for sure until we have our hands on it but its very likely that it will....

fiveball02

Reaction score
Of course...just started working on a theme for fenom today.