Desktop Charger Stand with Power Adapter Available on VZW Site

kilofox

Reaction score
mot_droid_pro_dsk_chrgr.png

$22.49 @ 25% off

Use promo code FREEOVERNT for free overnight shipping.

ravenhawk

Reaction score
I just looked on the site and it says "coming soon."
Sorry, but can you provide a direct link to where you're seeing it available?
Thanks.

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Also, anyone else notice that the charger in that picture doesnt look like it could actually plug into the Droid Pro?

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Nevermind, I found it on the site now. It also shows some cases, like a body glove one, but it is automatically doing the free shipping, but not the 25% off.

spydergirl

Reaction score
Also, anyone else notice that the charger in that picture doesnt look like it could actually plug into the Droid Pro?

I just noticed that myself. I thought the charge port for the Pro is on the side instead of on the end? How does it set into the charger? Upright?

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Doesnt really make sense. The whole point is supposed to be for it to be in that sideways, "entertainment" orientation...

OP
kilofox

kilofox

Reaction score
I think they have to wrong picture shown on the site. Hopefully that is the case. I'll know tomorrow.

spydergirl

Reaction score
I think they have to wrong picture shown on the site. Hopefully that is the case. I'll know tomorrow.

I think you're right. They might have just used a random charger / docking-station picture until they can put one up for the real thing. Keep us posted when you get it.

ravenhawk

Reaction score
I just ordered it over the phone, since the website doesn't give you the 25% off. They agreed to do the free overnight shipping too.
I'll let you know what it's like when it comes in too (I ordered 2, one for home and one for at work... hope that wasn't a mistake, but wanted to take advantage of the discount).

Sebastian

Reaction score

I think you're right. They might have just used a random charger / docking-station picture until they can put one up for the real thing. Keep us posted when you get it.

Actually, I think its a stand up doc so it sits Vertical. Makes sense considering the layout of the Keyboard.

You'll also notice that little dip so the sound doesn't get muffled.

OP
kilofox

kilofox

Reaction score

Actually, I think its a stand up doc so it sits Vertical. Makes sense considering the layout of the Keyboard.

You'll also notice that little dip so the sound doesn't get muffled.

I dont have my Pro yet (tomorrow). Does the USB port on the charger line up with the Pro when inserted vertically? If so, then you are without a doubt correct.

ravenhawk

Reaction score
If that thing fits it sitting upright, then it's a whole lot smaller than I was assuming it was...

OP
kilofox

kilofox

Reaction score
Pictures

The dock comes with another adapter for phones with the extended battery. You are limited to "Dock Widgets" that are on the phone and can use them on 3 lower panels. The top half stays constant, showing the clock, exit, alarm and brightness buttons.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shown in dimmed mode. Other night time docks I have seen have been too bright, this one is dimmed nicely IMO. At first I thought it was unreadable, but when I turned out the lights, you can read it just fine.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

marmot8

Reaction score
the one in the picture looks just like the one I used to have for the MotoQ...assuming the Droid will be different otherwise I'm looking through old boxes