Deleting contents of E:\download folder

iGGz

Reaction score
Theoretically, what would happen if I erased the contents of the E:\download folder? I have UD 2.1.0 installed and not sure if it has to do with that? What are these files?

There are 13 APK files. Do I need them? I don't care if they do no harm being there. I'm asking if I need them.

Thanks

Last edited:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if by E:/, ur referring to ur sdcard, then the downloads folder is anything downloaded using ur browser. u can delete what you want.

OP
I

iGGz

Reaction score
if by E:/, ur referring to ur sdcard, then the downloads folder is anything downloaded using ur browser. u can delete what you want.

yes I'm refering to my sdcard. But I haven't downloaded anything with my browser. Are you talking about cached images and flash, etc when I visit websites?

Does anything else go to this folder?

pyro6128

Reaction score
you probably tried to download an app(s) from the market, and for whatever reason it didnt go through all the way or you canceled it. I get a bunch of apks in my download folder whenever the market starts acting up because I cancel and restart downloads. Its fine to erase the contents of that folder, nothing bad will happen at all.

OP
I

iGGz

Reaction score
you probably tried to download an app(s) from the market, and for whatever reason it didnt go through all the way or you canceled it. I get a bunch of apks in my download folder whenever the market starts acting up because I cancel and restart downloads. Its fine to erase the contents of that folder, nothing bad will happen at all.

Thank you (message must be 10 characters)