Deleting Apps

Reaction score
Like was said before...Uninstall the updates and then disable it. It is just the same as freezing it and won't void your warranty. Not to mention a lot less work. Rooting is fun but takes a bit more work and upkeep. I am not against rooting. I have been down that road several times. I just want you to know what you are getting yourself into before you make the leap.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're right! Sometimes I get so into root that I forget JB added the disable feature. Haha, silly me.

Like was said before...Uninstall the updates and then disable it. It is just the same as freezing it and won't void your warranty. Not to mention a lot less work. Rooting is fun but takes a bit more work and upkeep. I am not against rooting. I have been down that road several times. I just want you to know what you are getting yourself into before you make the leap.

Reaction score
Hmmmm I thought it came in ICS...No matter. The important thing is the OP was helped and informed. dancedroid

derh2o

Reaction score
I hit "uninstalled updates" for NFL Mobile several times and it keeps coming back. i am trying it again now and after i hit "uninstall updates", i get a screen that says "all updates will be uninstalled". Then I get a screen that says "do you want to replace this app with the factory version". The only options are "cancel" or "OK". There is no "disable" options. NFL Mobile is just one of several apps i would like to disable or somehow delete-none of which i installed.

aarong03

Reaction score
I hit "uninstalled updates" for NFL Mobile several times and it keeps coming back. i am trying it again now and after i hit "uninstall updates", i get a screen that says "all updates will be uninstalled". Then I get a screen that says "do you want to replace this app with the factory version". The only options are "cancel" or "OK". There is no "disable" options. NFL Mobile is just one of several apps i would like to disable or somehow delete-none of which i installed.

OK. I just unfroze the same app and it was in my app list and the disable button was there. Have you tried hitting OK when asked about install factory version? Maybe once you hit OK the disable button will be active. Or let's see what the other members will suggest.

Reaction score

Yes you want the factory version so hit ok. After that is done you go back to where you uninstalled the updates. That button now says disable. Let us know if you have anymore problems.