I spent the whole day trying to root and flash Eclipse for ICS. I used Razr Boostrapper cause I was familiar with it from my X. Well something went wrong when flashing the ROM and I had black screen after DUAL CORE splash.
Anyway, some more reading and I realized everyone seems to be using Safestrap now so I searched how to remove Bootstrapper, and I deleted Logwrapper.bin first by mistake (wife was on my case for spending the whole day on computers). OH MAN!!! That one little file set me right back to ground zero. Now I have to SBF again, root, install Astro, Bootstrapper, restore my backup, and delete/rename logwrapper files correctly this time OMG.