Default Dropped my Rezound, only cosmetic damage. What should I do?

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I'm using the plastic shell case I bought from Verizon. Is that ok?
Generally soft cases are better because they absorb impact. The best cases (Otterbox for example) incorporate both though.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think my best bet is saying there is something wrong with the phone, but won't they check it when I send it in? What if they discover there is nothing really wrong with it?

Also, I told my dad last night and he filed a claim with Asurion. He described that there was just cosmetic damage and the claim was automatically denied because Asurion doesn't cover cosmetic damage. However the claim is now in their system... Will they check that I recently filed a claim for comsetic damage when I call them up for a 'battery" issue? I guess I'm afraid they'll figure it out..

Most Asurion policies will cover pretty much everything. As one of the above posters said, read your policy to be sure of the exact terms. I would avoid any further attempts to return the phone for anything less than a malfunction. Either cover the cosmetic damage or make it worse and file a real claim. Either way you're going to have to pay someone money.