(default app) Sticky Note Ver 2.2.1 Save Data location?

Cryoburn

Reaction score
So I have Sticky Note Ver 2.2.1 on Droid X running Froyo 2.2 or whatever the most current ver is.

I have not rooted the phone, so it's essentially running default.

I had installed ADW launcher for a cooler looking theme. I had a sticky note on one of my home screens. A friend showed me GO Launcher, so I also installed that app as well.

Now when I had an update for GO launcher, i was able to reaccess my adw launcher, and see the sticky note. I had a lot of important information on the sticky note, and i am trying to access it so I can save it in a sticky note on my GO launcher.

Here is the issue. I am looking for where on my phone that information is saved. Especially since i can not even find the info of sticky notes that I know exist within the phone's files. The major issue is that I uninstalled ADW launcher, but I would assume that the info of the original sticky notes must still exist somewhere on my phone, seeing as i didn't delete the sticky note themselves.

So where on my phone are these files?

Can someone tell me where in the phone files they might be, or even tell me what the manufacturer of Sticky Note ver 2.2.1 is, considering there is no way for me to determine who makes the app to find this info myself.

Please help, i have been searching for days, and spent countless hours to no avail. Noone seems to know the answert to this dilemna and I would greatly appreciate some light shed upon this issue. Other than being told to use a better sticky note app.

Thanks again in advance.

OP
C

Cryoburn

Reaction score
No one has any idea how to find the file data within the phone for the Droid X's sticky note app?