DEAL: USB-C to Micro USB Adapter For Nexus 6P Nexus 5X OnePlus 2!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
61ZHhuFaRqL._SL1500_.jpg

With the holidays in full swing many of you will be doing lots of traveling. I am right there with you. We have trips to spend time with family for both Thanksgiving and Christmas not to mention a trip to DisneyWorld coming up in just a few weeks. As the proud owner of a shiny new Nexus 6P I find myself looking at all my car chargers and looking at my device and shrugging my shoulders.

For those of you who have already invested your hard earned money in Micro USB 2.0 accessories no worries. You can pick up a cheap adapter to make your useless accessories usable again. TechMate has a two pack of adapter's for only $9.99. Grab these from the link below!

Via Amazon

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Ok so... I don't have a chromebook pixel... would this be the same on the nexus 6p?
Personally, I wouldn't take the chance. Both the Pixel and the 6P follow the Type-C standard, so I wouldn't use any cable/adapter/etc. that doesn't follow the same standard.

That's just me though. Could be that this kinda thing only matters with the pixel. I'm wondering if the pixel takes more juice at a time than the phone. Don't know those specs on it.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
The pixel does require more power but if it's not Type C compliant, I'm not going to risk my phone, or vehicle's charging system. I'd love to burn out my PCM or something for a few grand.