DEAL: Samsung Class 10 MicroSD Card W/Adaptor 32GB $9 64GB $20

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I am always on the lookout for cheap memory. File sizes grow and grow all the time, and it seems like phones and tablets are not necessarily increasing their internal storage space to follow suite. Mostly because they would rather sell you cloud storage space. BestBuy currently has a pretty great deal on Samsung EVO+ Class 10 microSDHC cards. The 32GB micro sdcard with adaptor is on sale for $9.99. The 64GB micro sdcard with adaptor is on sale for $19.99. These do come with adaptors so you can also use them in your laptop or camera. Grab these at the links below.

32GB micro sdcard
64GB micro sdcard

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazon has them both for $2 more (32gb = $11.99, 64gb= $21.99 ) Prime shipped for those who don't want to shop Best Buy out if they sell out.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Snagged a 128 gig

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I am looking at ordering and putting together a NAS unit at home with outside network access.... I have so many free cloud accounts and 1000gb on one drive for work that I think it's time to just have my own cloud.....

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I am looking at ordering and putting together a NAS unit at home with outside network access.... I have so many free cloud accounts and 1000gb on one drive for work that I think it's time to just have my own cloud.....

How are you going to use an sdcard for nas?

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I'm not. It was more of a statement towards I have so many sd cards and what not lying around already that I'm just going to quit wasting money on them and order a NAS.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I have 64G and don't store much on my phone... For those who need an SD, the price on this 64G is well worth it..

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

If it wasn't for the simplicity of how dropbox syncs I might do the same...

probably wouldn't be to terribly difficult to code something that did exactly that. I remember using windows mesh to keep firefox synced across devices before firefox had a sync feature. Ran my own minecraft server for a while as well... building my own cloud seems like the next logical step.

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
Picked up the deal for the 64GB. It is $22.99 now. Works great in my Surface 256GB.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I bought the same 64 gig model off Amazon a few days for my G4. So far I am loving it. Going from the G2 with only the internal storage, to the massive extra space an SD card provides is so helpful. I have all of my music copied over, plus several old games I ripped for my PSP, PS1 and Dreamcast emulators stuffed safely away on it.

Definitely a great purchase. Digital storage devices are about all I'll buy from Samsung.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought the same 64 gig model off Amazon a few days for my G4. So far I am loving it. Going from the G2 with only the internal storage, to the massive extra space an SD card provides is so helpful. I have all of my music copied over, plus several old games I ripped for my PSP, PS1 and Dreamcast emulators stuffed safely away on it.

Definitely a great purchase. Digital storage devices are about all I'll buy from Samsung.
I've had my 64gb sd card for a few years and love it. it's class 10 but not a samsung.

My 850 evo SSD is absolutely amazing and I'm tempted to buy one of these eventually.

having the extra space is one of the key reasons I didn't get the nexus 6p or any other phone that doesn't have an sd card slot... I really do use it quite alot.