DEAL: Mpow Quick Charge 2.0 Car Charger $4.99!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
61RBfCWuiJL._SL1000_.jpg

Fast charging is the coolest thing since sliced bread. It is nice to be able to charge up your device in just a few minutes. My S7 Edge gets me through a full day, but normally I am at about 30% when I get off work around 6PM. I have a quick charge 2.0 charger which gets me to about 60% charge during my 15 minute drive. This easily gets me through the rest of the evening with juice to spare.

I love my quick charge 2.0 chargers so much that I have them in all my vehicles, including my work truck. When I got mine they ran nearly $30. Today MPow has their quick charge 2.0 car charger on super sale! Their charger comes with a 3.3Ft cable. It is currently on sale for only $4.99.

Mpow QC2.0 Car Charger

use coupon code RGEREU5T to grab this for $4.99

bigmatt503

Reaction score
61RBfCWuiJL._SL1000_.jpg

Fast charging is the coolest thing since sliced bread. It is nice to be able to charge up your device in just a few minutes. My S7 Edge gets me through a full day, but normally I am at about 30% when I get off work around 6PM. I have a quick charge 2.0 charger which gets me to about 60% charge during my 15 minute drive. This easily gets me through the rest of the evening with juice to spare.

I love my quick charge 2.0 chargers so much that I have them in all my vehicles, including my work truck. When I got mine they ran nearly $30. Today MPow has their quick charge 2.0 car charger on super sale! Their charger comes with a 3.3Ft cable. It is currently on sale for only $4.99.

Mpow QC2.0 Car Charger

use coupon code RGEREU5T to grab this for $4.99

And... Gone!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk