[Deal Alert] Nexus 7 32GB Promo Code Sale at Radio Shack $229.99 & Free Shipping

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-7-promo-code-radio-shack.jpg

Here's a pretty decent deal for anyone wanting to grab the 32GB version of the Google Nexus 7 for a bargain. The Shack (Radio Shack to be specific), has a special promo code sale going for a limited time on this unit. If you use the "RARMNJ1320" promo code at checkout, you will be able to get the tablet for just $229.99 instead of the usual $249.99. The deal also includes free shipping which ups the savings even further. Also, there are some special instructions for this deal. For some reason, if you copy and paste the code word at checkout it won't work. You have to manually type it into the promo code box to get it to function properly.

I guess there had to be some catch right? Here's the link below to grab one.

Update: Sadly, this deal alert turned out to be a bust. The code only worked for a brief period of time and very few (if any) of us were able to take advantage of it. Sorry for the late info folks!

Thanks to all of our tipsters!

Source: Radio Shack

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
^^. Did you guys try typing in the promo code manually instead of copy and paste, like I suggested in the article? If you did, then I will update the post to reflect that the deal has cancelled...

tommyz

Reaction score
^^. Did you guys try typing in the promo code manually instead of copy and paste, like I suggested in the article? If you did, then I will update the post to reflect that the deal has cancelled...

Yes, It didn't work.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. OP updated to reflect the new info. Sorry it turned out to be a bust!