[Deal Alert] Newegg has Fantastic Price of $18.99 for SGS3 Accessory Bundle

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sgs3-accessory-bundle-kit.jpeg

For owners of the Samsung Galaxy S III who have yet to pick up all the accessories they need/want for their device, we have a great deal alert for you. Apparently, Newegg is selling an all-in-one super bundle of SGS3 accessories for the crazy low price of $18.99. Here's the list of what this bundle includes:
  • (1) Carbon Fiber PU Case Wallet with Hard Plastic Back Bumper - Will Fit: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Models
  • (2) High Clarity Screen Protectors
  • (1) Stereo Earbuds with In-Line Mic and Answer Button
  • (1) Cable Winder
  • (1) USB Host OTG Cable
  • (1) Retractable USB Cable
  • (1) Standard 2.6" USB Cable (Male to Male Connector)
  • (1) Wall Charger/Travel AC to USB Power Charger
  • (1) Mini Car to USB Charger
  • (1) 3.3" AUX Cable
  • (1) "BM" Touch Screen Stylus/Ball Point Pen
  • (1) 7" Headset Splitter
  • (1) Universal Phone Car Dashboard Smart Holder
  • (1) "BM" Black Pouch
That's a pretty huge list for such a paltry price. You might want to head over the link below before they run out! Here's the link: Newegg.com - Bundle Monster 15in1 Case, Charger Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII-BLK

Thanks for the tip, hradek422!

Source: NewEgg

hradek422

Reaction score
I'll also note, when I bought mine, standard 5-7 day shipping was the only option, but it was also free.

Tesler32

Reaction score
Awesome Sauce! I just ordered 2 one for the wife and I our OEM Flip Cover cases are starting to fall apart on the edges and the white felt in the inside of mine is getting a little dirty from using the phone when I'm working outside. Looks like a Monster Bundle for the Price :icon_ banana:

hradek422

Reaction score
I'm really excited to be getting the OTG cable with all of this. Now I can use my 360 controller to play games on my phone.

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I'm going to get one now. My car charger doesnt' work too well anymore. Any bump in the road resets the connection. The added extras are just bonuses to a needed item.

music life

Reaction score
Hmm very tempting. I want the aux cable and stylus but not sure anything else will ever be used..

rmart88

Reaction score
Dont even have a SGSIII

I dont have an S III and I'm getting one of these, I can and will use all of that except the case, screen protectors, and black pouch... So worth it.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Great deal, but Newegg customer service has severely dropped off in the past year. At the start of the year I had to RMA 2 or 3 Mobos from them! Now this was MSI's fault, not NewEgg's fault, but the customer service from NewEgg was all around poorly done! I stuck with them and made a few more orders for various things through this year, and every time I was highly disappointed in NewEggs service. I think I am going to go Amazon in the future.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Xplorer4x4 said:
Great deal, but Newegg customer service has severely dropped off in the past year. At the start of the year I had to RMA 2 or 3 Mobos from them! Now this was MSI's fault, not NewEgg's fault, but the customer service from NewEgg was all around poorly done! I stuck with them and made a few more orders for various things through this year, and every time I was highly disappointed in NewEggs service. I think I am going to go Amazon in the future.

Too bad. I've ordered from them multiple times. Never had a bad experience.

I see that the price is up to $21.99 now, though.

hradek422

Reaction score
Probably. And I bet the otg cable doesn't work either...

Actually, I just got all my stuff in the mail yesterday. Yes, they are "chinese accessories," but I'm sure a lot of the good accessories out there are Chinese as well. And so you know, my OTG cable works perfectly. Granted, I haven't researched how to use it for what I want (xbox 360 controller for gaming) but it does work.