Deal Alert: New Nexus 7 (2013) $135 On Groupon

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
VPqEyaGh1ThYtQpnSfoW0y0_DKwDXuv81u53pv_ycAIN3F4_Z3Oq0vZry5BHHLQX60g=h900

Groupon has seen its share of super sweet deals. Today Groupon brings you a pretty sweet Tech Deal. Over the past year we have seen plenty of companies offer up the 2nd Gen Nexus 7 for $150 or more, but those devices were refurbished. Today Groupon is offering a brand new Nexus 7 2nd gen 16gb for only $149. If that wasn't already a good enough deal they are also honoring a 10% discount when you use the code SALE10 making the tablet $135. Did i mention shipping is FREE. While this tablet has been on the market for about a year and a half it is still a pretty great tablet with some pretty great specs. You get a full 1080p 7" display and a quad core processor clocked at 1.5Ghz along with 2GB of Ram which makes for a pretty snappy device. This has to be one of the best media consumption devices on the market. Head to the Groupon link below. There is a limited supply and they have already sold the first 1,000 so you will want to act fast!

Via Groupon

Reactions: cr6

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
That'a an awesome deal. Haven't seen it for less than $199.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Saw this on another site last night and forwarded it to the Mrs. She's been complaining that she wants a new tablet ever since she finally gave up and boxed up that weird no-name tablet that she bought without my help years ago with the intent to sell it on ebay or something.

She tossed it to her mom as an idea for Christmas, but her mom chose instead to give her a giftcard that was only to be used to something she wanted, no bills.

So, her new N7 is on its way, because I, like the rest of you, haven't seen it for under 199 and her giftcard was for 150.

Told her that I don't know how I feel about her having a newer tablet than mine though, since I'm rocking the 2012 version, but I'll let this one slide. Especially since I mostly use mine for reading and not much else anyway.

Awesome deal though for sure!