Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
samsung-galaxytab-pro-10-1.png

Right now, you can grab a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 from eBay Daily Deals for just $249.99! The Galaxy Tab Pro has a 10.1-inch 2560×1600 resolution display, 2GB of RAM, Exynos 5 Octa processor and 16GB of storage inside. Grab one now from the link below!

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 [Refurbished] - eBay

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same here.... I'm not sure what to get. I like the new NVIDIA tablet.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I have the original Nexus 7 and it won't hold a charge anymore. Have to keep it plugged in lol

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Holy crap what a steal. I don't see a point in getting a tablet without a built-in stylus, regardless, though; I feel like my phone can do anything that tablet would. But DAT DISPLAY *drools*

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
That home button is great for Download Mode and hard resets. I have the 12.2" Pro. It's beast.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Is the screen on it better than the LG G3?

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
The screen on my LG G Pad 8.3 is fantastic, I also use Nova Launcher and the tablet is smooth as butter, also the on screen buttons are great when you hold the tablet in landscape or horizontal mode, the buttons adjust accordingly, sorry but a tablet should never have a static hardware home button, on a phone like my S4 it's just fine, but not on a tablet, sorry Samsung you messed up on that one.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
The screen on my LG G Pad 8.3 is fantastic, I also use Nova Launcher and the tablet is smooth as butter, also the on screen buttons are great when you hold the tablet in landscape or horizontal mode, the buttons adjust accordingly, sorry but a tablet should never have a static hardware home button, on a phone like my S4 it's just fine, but not on a tablet, sorry Samsung you messed up on that one.

That's great to hear (about the screen quality) because they failed on the G3 in that department. I found it strange since LG is far from a slacker in that department. They make some great TV displays.

The button is a non-issue for me. I prefer it. Onscreen buttons aren't my thing. I tried it and am so used to capacitive/physical buttons that I couldn't see the benefit of them eating up screen real estate.