Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
jlj4TTH.png

Right now you can grab a PNY 128GB MicroSD card for just $54 on Amazon.

• Up to 60MB/sec speed for fast transfer rates
  • Class 10 UHS-I, U1 speed class performance allows fast and smooth continuous shooting and full HD Video capture
  • Perfect for Android Smartphones & Tablets or Action Cameras. Store and transfer more videos, movies and photos.
  • Great for storing and transferring more videos, movies and photos to and from your smartphone and tablet
  • Stores approximately 45,512 photos so you don't have to worry about running out of space
  • Reliable & Durable: Magnet Proof, Shock Proof, Temperature Proof, Waterproof
  • Compatible with micro SDXC devices
  • Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty

You'll probably only get around 110GB of actual usable space due to the way the card is formatted and that's actually very common as you may know. This microSD card will work with smartphones, tablets, even a GoPro camera. Its worth noting, however, that it does not come with an adapter. But if you happen to have one already, you can toss it into an adapter and use it in your camera or any other device that might use regular sized microSD. Grab one today from the link below:

PNY 128GB High Performance Class 10 MicroSDXC Card

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I am so tempted to get one of these... don't know why my 32gb on my phone is still 40% available and the 64gb card I have is 85% available

Note 4tified

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I still don't quite understand why mobile devices, especially tablets, don't use the regular size SD....I mean, there's just not enough space for something about the size of a penny. Larger capacity and cheaper. Just another head scratcher.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
I still don't quite understand why mobile devices, especially tablets, don't use the regular size SD....I mean, there's just not enough space for something about the size of a penny. Larger capacity and cheaper. Just another head scratcher.
I'm guessing because there are larger margins with these little ones. Let's face it, nobody cares about the end consumers, get rich... That's business...

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing because there are larger margins with these little ones. Let's face it, nobody cares about the end consumers, get rich... That's business...

You're right, except the phone makers don't manufacture the cards. There's really nothing to prevent them from getting the same mark-up on a full-size SD card. Somehow Sandisk and Kingston have gotten them to roll with micro sd cards, yet haven't on laptops. Phones you can somewhat understand, but tablets it makes no sense.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Tigerdirect has samsung 128gb card for $50 after rebate and free shipping.

tempting....but I'm going to roll with a 64GB card I'm not using until the 200GB+ cards drop in price.